Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Almora - the real home!



Every time I visit my native place, I realize and leave behind all that is superficial about me.
Every time I visit my native place, I rediscover and meet the ‘real’ me.
Every time I visit my native place, I feel capable of loving more, sharing more, forgiving more and forgetting all that has not gone well in life.
Every time I visit my native place, I get it that it is possible to lead a satisfactory life even with rudimentary things.

Every time I visit my native place, a small battle takes place within.
A small whirlwind of emotions...
A small whirlpool of cosmic things...
The simpler me emerges victorious over the complex me.

The first light of the day pierces through my body and reaches the soul.
The intense sun rays during noon time soak up all the negativity.
The star-spangled night becomes my quilt and provides comfort and relaxation.
Every time I visit my native place, I bid farewell to worldly things and embrace the rustic life. 


I feel purged off and return to metropolitan life as a better guy.


Every time... Every. Single. Time. 


No comments: